Apply Online SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2020, Download Notification.
Dates for submission of online applications: 03-12-2019 to 10-01-2020 Last date for receipt of application: 10-01-2020 (23:59) Last date for making online fee payment: 12-01-2020 (23:59) Last date for generation of offline Challan: 12-01-2020 (23:59)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-01-2020
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 16-03-2020 to 27-03-2020
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 28-06-2020
APPLY ONLINE- CLICK HERE
How to Fill Form / Pay Exam Fee (Video Hindi)- CLICK HERE
Download Notification- CLICK HERE
Official Website- CLICK HERE
“GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER
BALANCE AND WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY”
Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of CHSL in Lower Division Clerk LDC, Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
2. Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
3. Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and
4. Data Entry Operator, Grade „A‟: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
1. The age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2020 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2002).
Essential Educational Qualifications (As on 01-01-2020):
1. For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
2.For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
3.As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06- 2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas /certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
4. As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-I (2)(p), the programs in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode.
5.Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/ University in support thereof as on 01-01-2020 will also be eligible.
6.All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for Document Verification will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Intermediate/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2/ Senior Secondary in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01-01-2020, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be canceled by the Commission. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification. It is reiterated that the result of required educational qualification must have been declared by the Board/ University by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board/ University by the crucial cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.
7.In case of the candidates possessing the equivalent educational qualification, such candidates shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, final the decision regarding the selection of such candidates will be taken by the concerned User Departments/ Appointing Authorities.
How to apply:
1. Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice.
2. Last date for submission of online applications is 10-01-2020 (2400 Hours).
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
4. The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
5. Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
Scheme of Examination:
.1 The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
2.The Commission reserves the right to introduce additional stage of examination which would be notified at suitable time, if considered necessary.
3. In the question papers, wherever necessary, the metric systems of weights and measures only will be used.4.
Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
5. The dates of examinations indicated in the Notice are tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to the candidates only through the website of the Commission.
6. There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.